We have an existing web application and we've used a plugin to import our pages to Figma. We're looking for a UI designer who can make design improvements to most of our major screens. Our standards for design are very high, and we're looking for someone that can make our application absolutely stunning.
You will be working closely with our team of highly experienced engineers, receiving mentorship along the way. You can expect 5-15 hours of work per week for 2-3 works. If you do an exceptional job on this project, we may extend an offer for a longer term engagement.
- Beautiful portfolio of past design work showcasing web applications.
- Experience in using Figma.
- Experience with graphic design is a plus.
- Experience with responsive mobile design is a plus.
- Experience with designing landing pages & driving CTR optimization is a plus.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Familiarity with proptotyping software is a plus
- If you know enough HTML/CSS to implement your own design changes in a React application, that's a huge plus
- Related coursework in UI/UX design or HCI is a plus.
If you're interested in the project, please share links to web applications you've designed in the past (and any graphics or mobile responsive pages if you've designed any).