DO NOT copy me your standard bid text, but do reply to the description below.
Summary: You will have to (1) apply PBR shaders to our models. If you can't find a good shader online, then you will have to (2) create new PBR shaders either using your textures, online textures or ones that we supply.
We are NOT looking for cartoonish looking shaders and scenes. We are looking for the High Quality as real as it gets (see this page for example - [url removed, login to view]) where FPC can walk really close and see the grain of the wood clearly, or fabric or what ever the material is and NOT have it look blurry or pixelated! I expect you to know everything about the PBR workflows, scene settings, Global Illumination, Texture Mapping, UV's, antialiasing etc + etc + etc.
If you have worked in this field for a significant time, then you already should have a library with good textures, but in case we give you something specific, we will provide 8k textures and you will have to create multiple shaders and apply them to the scene. You will NOT need to model things. You will have to work with assets like these ([url removed, login to view]) so please test the [url removed, login to view] file before you bid to make sure you have the necessary knowledge.
To save time on lengthy chats and convince me that you know this stuff, the best way is to send me a close-up screenshot of how the sample asset from the link above looks in your unity scene and how realistic you were able to make it, or even better, build a quick scene and send me a link. This will show me not only that you know this stuff but also that you are seriously looking for an employment and willing to go walk an extra mile instead of a quick copy/paste of the standard bid text.
In your bid text please:
1. Describe me your experience related to the information above.
2. Describe me what software and tools you use, the more details you provide, the more convincing your bid will be.
3. How many hours per week would you like to work and for how many months you would like to work?
4. Do you already have a full-time job?
5. Do NOT send me links with a bunch of random pictures of someone else's work that you have gathered from the web. We will figure that you sooner or later.