Unity3D game - Multiplayer Tic Tac Toe
We require a multiplayer client/server Tic Tac Toe game to be created.
The key components are:
- Lobby that users can log on to
- Chat, Mail and Forum components for logged on users to communicate with each other
- Logged on users are able to play games of Tic Tac Toe against one another. Results of the games will be logged in a database.
- The architecture must be client/server. The lobby will be run on a server application. The tic tac toe games will be run on separate authorative server application. The client application will allow users to log on to server/s. The application must scale to allow 1000's users to be logged on simultaneously, and 100's of tic tac toe games to be taking place simultaneously.
- Separate bot application that is able to simulate a logged on user
This piece of work can be commenced immediately. Please support your application with samples of related works you have done, particularly any multiplayer games you have done in Unity 3D that are client-server based. Also include in your bid how long you expect to take to complete this piece of work, and also what level of support you are willing to offer after completion, specifically in relation to bug fixes. Please give a brief overview of the architecture you intend to implement for this project. The game hosting server must be authorative. If you intend to use any software that requires licensing (aside from Unity3D) please mention this (such as Photon for example).
If your application demonstrates the skills we are looking for we’ll send you an NDA then the a spec detailing the work. Do not bid for this piece of work unless you are willing to sign an NDA/contract of work.