I am interested in making improvements to the [url removed, login to view] website. Here are the overall goals. These are very general, so I'm completely open to your recommendations on technologies / platforms etc:
1) Make the website look more professional, improve the design, etc.
2) Keep it easy for someone with very basic html skill to add pages and basic content without messing up the design
3) Keep the website easy to navigate and not too complex. The overall goal is to get potential customers to call our phone number.
4) Since this is a local business, we are trying to come up with a plan for improving our SEO for multiple cities in the areas we service. I am thinking of having a separate page for each city we service, and possibly adding more as time goes on. We can then do some link building to each of those pages. Ideally, we would like to write the content for these "city-specific" pages ourselves. This will allow us to do link building for city specific keywords that will land right on these pages.
5) We are certainly open to other ideas / advice on what sort of designs would maximize both SEO for multiple cities, and converting visitors to customers once they visit the site.
Can you please give a high level estimate of how much you would charge for a project like this? I put $400 for the budget based on some of the costs of your other projects, but since there are a lot of details to work out, I'm sure that may change. We can adjust the estimate as we narrow down the details.