At Ellingsen Technologies, the common mission is to change the creator economy for the better - and make it proper. We are a big team of designers, developers, and other creatives, who have come together to make this mission come to fruition. We are a young and hungry team, looking to disrupt the industry with our innovative platforms and products. Our culture is inclusive and we have an atmosphere of motivation. Together we are truly unleashing the true potential of one another. We pride ourselves on being unconventional and that we do things that contradict the playbook. We are not afraid to pursue big ideas.
We are looking for a talented Interaction Designer to join our team. Your duties will include creating engaging and usable interactions for the user through product development, as well as identifying flaws and points of improvement during product testing. You will have flexible work hours, and you can work remotely, or in our office in Kongsvinger, Norway.
Working here is more than just a normal job. It will become a passion.
- Following the full design process, from conducting market research to conceptualizing and designing of products.
- Validating ideas and designs using split A/B tests and product performance.
- Analyzing consumer behavior to gain user insights and identify opportunities to optimize the usability of a product.
- Providing feedback to the design team regarding the product's usability, value, and benefit.
- 2 years of demonstrated experience.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Figma.
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Excellent knowledge of the product cycle and product design principles.
- Ability to collaborate with team members and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Previous experience working in the creator economy and/or social media.
- Degree in relevant field.
- Fully remote or on location in Kongsvinger, Norway.
- Freelance work, flexible work hours.
- Rates can be negotiated.
- Opportunities to grow within the team.
Please, provide us with a resume and cover letter.
Please, provide us with an online portfolio or samples of work.
Are you our next shooting star? We look forward to hearing from you.