Looking for a UX/UI designer for a mobile app project that is only a few days away. Our client is a private company based in California. The project needs a full UX discovery, therefore the following skills are expected:
- Identify design problems and propose elegant solutions
- Conduct UX activities such as user/design research
- Create user flows, customer maps, wireframes, prototypes, mock-ups, and other artifacts to effectively conceptualize, communicate, explore, and validate design ideas
- Rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Deliver production quality works for developers to build
Next steps for the preferred candidate:
1. We will have a quick conversation about the project and your design process
2. 1-2 days after our conversation, you'll be informed you got onboard
3. We're starting a project together!
Long-term collaboration is also possible if we find we're a good match.