I have a new travel related project underway. I need a UI/UX expert to assist our designer with designing individual sections and user journey mapping. I will need you to do extensive research on what sections should go where, and how the content must be presented to the viewers. Here's a detailed list of expectations.
1. Do extensive research on what sections go where on homepage and inner pages. (full details will be shared with the hired candidate).
2. Assist the designer by giving input on design, user flow and user journey.
3. Do competitive research and share research with the team.
4. Do A/B testing, responsive testing and perform data analysis
5. Provide strategy on content, how it must flow and which content should be placed where.
6. You must have some basic understanding of how SEO works so that you can provide input with regards to URLs, H-Tags, and keyword optimization.
7. You must have past experience on working on large websites (50+ pages)
8. You will not be required to code. But you will be required to own the product and lead the design and content development portions.