One of our enterprise customer is looking to hire a UX lead with Information Architecture who will perform usability assessments and tests of interactive systems.
-Looking for Individuals only!
-Should have at least 2-3 years’ experience as an Information Architect or related user experience position.
-Required 20-30 hours to start with and can go upto 40 hours a week
- Project Lenght - 6 months
-Prefer candidates from APAC / EMEA.
-Bidders will be evaluated based on experience, online samples, interview and references.
• Mastery of the interactive Development Process - Thorough knowledge and experience
documenting and leading interactive projects (Web, Mobile App, Intranet, Web App). Immersed
in UX best practices.
• A Designer’s Eye – Must be able to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually
coherent wireframes or prototypes. This is a strongly creative position.
• Passion – Strong affinity for the digital lifestyle and zealous drive to make interactive
technology better for real people.
• Software Skills - Strong proficiency/expertise in:
o Axure RP
o Interactive Prototyping Tools
• Client Interaction - An outgoing personality and ability to interact excellently with clients.
• Writing – You must be able to write clearly, concisely and quickly. You must be able to create
succinct requirements documentation for interactive projects.
• Forever Learning - Relentless desire to learn and leverage the latest Web technologies.
• Detail-oriented – You must be highly organized to be an excellent Information Architect.
• Creativity - Possess problem-solving skills, an investigative mentality and a proactive nature.
• Independence - The ability to make things happen with limited direction. Excellent proactive
attitude, take-charge personality and “can-do” demeanor.
• Stewardship - Be committed to delivering solutions on time and within budget.
• Personal Organization - Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
Our talent scouts will get in touch with the shortlisted profiles for curation.
Talent Success Manager, Freelancer Enterprise