I have posted this project but did not receive the response I was looking for. You seem to have the skills and the references. If this project interests you, please contact me at your earliest convenience.
1. Select a document from a list obtained through a SQL query (provided)
2. Document image is visible. Provide controls to:
a. Rotate page to its readable orientation
b. Flip the page so that the logical first page is showing
c. Zoom into a portion of the image
3. Perform a SQL query (to be provided) that will populate a drop-down with valid codes. Select a code in the drop-down that is visible on image.
4. Using the Document ID (Step 1) and the Code (Step 3), perform a SQL query (provided) on the database to obtain a two-level list of data items that corresponds to data items that are visible on the image.
5. For each top-level item in the list, format the second-level items in a check-box format. User checks boxes based on what is shown in the image.
6. Iterate through the top-level items. When the top-level data items appear on the second side, flip the image and continue. Information will be provided in the SQL query indicating when to flip the page.
7. Save the results in a transaction file (format to be provided) that will be posted to the database.
Provide high-level documentation in block diagram format and clearly written in-line comments that will allow another programmer to maintain and enhance the code.