I recorded my uncle's funeral in full HD from my android phone. It was a windy day and it recorded onto 3 separate files (about 45 minutes in length total between the 3 files). Files are quite large (4gb for first 2, then 500mb for 3rd file).
My aunt would like a copy of the video. Hoping to get help with a few things:
1) Clean up the audio. Reduce background noise and enhance volume/ quality of the speaker.
2) Merge everything into one file
3) Clip the video at the beginning and end (as we don't need the video while waiting for ceremony to start, after end of ceremony)
4) Compress file to a manageable file size and suggest best way to share with her. She's not a techie.... so whether it's a file we burn to CD, load onto her iPhone, or upload to YouTube or Vimeo, open to suggestions
5) Provide an easy way for me to get the large files to you. I can reduce on my phone to 720 or 1080 if necessary. Perhaps using Box? Or other suggestions?
Looking to turn this project around in next 24-48 hours. Thank you!
27 freelancer chào giá trung bình$28 cho công việc này
Hey there , I can edit your funeral video enhance quality and remove background noises etc., I can start work right now. feel free to contact me so we can discuss more about the project. have a good day.
Hi, I've read your post. I am ready to help you in this project. please share your project file (via mega, dropbox or gdrive), so that I can review. Contact me so we can discuss it. Thank you :) Regards, Maks
Hi friend, I will clean up your audio, cut and merge video files, add simple transitions, reduce the video size because i have good software without losing quality...and send you back...feel free to message me...Thanks
I will make the video in 1 day. I'll do the best i can and i know many ways to send the video, so it's not a problem! Relevant Skills and Experience Video editing