Take videos of landing airplanes "free rights" 20 landings at least with multiple local and international airlines, better to check international airlines landing dates and time in order to be there at the best time.
1. High Zoom 4K to 8K video camera.
2. 20 Landings, at least 5 International Airlines. 1 British Airways Landing is Mandatory. "[login to view URL]" for time booking, or some other source of information.
3. All videos should be from side and/or front to side of landing airplanes, get as close zoom as possible with showing wheels during touch down while zooming, but high quality of video with low ISO "noise" should be maintained.
4. You could include one or two rear view or front view of Airplanes landing with mentioning fleet name.
5. Sound of Airplanes should be clear, no mute or music, perhaps special mics might be required!
6. Locate the best spot, perhaps you could send a sample to advise you further.
7. Free rights, no watermark, no legal lawsuits.
8. Day time videos should be 80 percent of the videos, some night videos are ok, as long as we have visibility.