We are looking for someone to edit social media videos for our clients. There are currently 11 videos that we need to get done, but let's start out with one, see how it goes, and go from there!
Please see the following two examples for what has been created for our clients in the past:
1. Dwayne Clark - [login to view URL]
2. Dan Lok - [login to view URL]
• The video needs to be sound edited and color balanced.
• The client is Lance Tyson, you can see his brand's design style and elements here at his company website: [login to view URL] Please use this as reference for the video frame's design and color.
• We will get the video subtitled ourselves, but please know there will be subtitles and leave space for it when creating the frame around the video. The video must fit so that nothing gets cut off as it is playing on the normal Instagram feed as well as when it is on IGTV. The dimensions of the video must work for both the feed and IGTV. Again, please see how this has been done for both Dwayne and Dan's videos.
• Like the frame that was created around Dwayne's video, feel free to use branding elements from Lance's website like the screenshots attached.
• The video's title should be: The Balanced Closing Approach
• At 01:33 - cut the video and take the Peloton clip out.
• After the Peloton clip is taken out, the video should resume at 02:04
If you are available to work over the weekend, is it possible to get this back tomorrow?