There are 13 videos to be edited, each one is about 2 hour in length. They total at 26 hours of video to be edited.
The editing is fairly simple, here are some instructions:
● Things to Cut
○ Pre-live countdowns
○ Welcome back moments
○ Any talk about bootcamp logistics and things not relevant to the training topics
○ Any mention of lunch networking session
○ Announcements about other events or programs
○ Event feedback
○ Tech hurdles such as ‘hang on a moment', Kelsey refreshing his screen, cyra can you refresh on your end, i’m just going to try and find…’
○ Basically, make the footage as tight as possible - get right to the teaching content.
● Things to Keep:
○ Questions and Answers
○ Kelsey reviewing student work (including scrolling through facebook chat to look at their work)
● audio delay: there is a noticeable audio delay in recordings. We think this should be a simple fix by shifting the audio by a second or so right at the start of the editing process. We have included 2 folders so you have access to both the local recordings and cloud recordings.
The local recordings seem to be better and don’t have the zoom audio delay - but they were all cut off every time we came back from a zoom breakout room. The cloud records are complete recordings without breaks, but they seem to have audio delay. We know ‘syncing’ is something super easy to do in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro if it makes sense to ‘line up/sync’ both of those versions of recordings.
Category: Design & Multimedia
Subcategory: Make or edit a video
What do you need?: New video from existing footage
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed
I will provide: Original film
Duration: 26 hours
43 freelancer chào giá trung bình$551 cho công việc này
Hello, I'm pro in Premier Pro, i can design and edit the videos. can you Please let me know more about the project. I'm available to work. I can do multiple revisions.
Hi I read your project details. I can edit your videos and do necessary edits. I have more than 12 years of working experience. I use premier pro and aftereffects. You can rely on my edits. Thank you