'Multicam Podcast Video Editing Using Adobe Premiere’
Looking for someone with a good sense of rhythm, and able to identify the best of 3 camera angles as you help tell the story. This will likely be monthly project, with about an hour of source footage each time.
You will be provided with 3 video files captured on iPhones, and 2 AIFF files captured from 2 microphones pointing at each person/speaker.
Some specifics we are looking for:
• Color balancing the cameras, so they look nice, and consistent. [We also like the look of slightly elevated blacks, and slightly lowered mid-levels/gamma]
• We want to keep a good pace, removing most "um's" and “ahh’s.” • We would like the audio panned a bit for each speaker, to create a subtle stereo mix, with volume adjustment or compression as needed.
• We do NOT need the edit to be exported, just the finished Premiere Project file.
• Add microscopic audio transitions at each cut, to avoid any digital clicks or pops. [can copy one of these 'transitions’ and use shortcuts to navigate to each audio edit and 'paste']
• Place each person/speaker on a separate audio track. [ie 'host' on track 1, 'guest' on track 2]
• Make marker titles on the Premier timeline to indicate subject changes, so we can navigate the timeline ourselves to export small clips.
Please quote what the fee would be to edit 1 hour of source content in this way, and provide a link to your closest example to this kind of work.
Được trao cho:
44 freelancer chào giá trung bình$163 cho công việc này
I am video editor and sound producer this is a simple job for me, I will make a high-quality sound. If you have any questions or are interested in working with me, feel free to reach out!
Hello Hope you are well! I have read your request & i can work on it. However there are points i would like to discuss are you available? looking forward for your reply. i also want to give discount