Can you go outside and make a video:
How to cook Indian Omlet like this only [login to view URL]
I am looking for a videographer to shoot the cooking of an omelet like the picture attached to this video.
You don't need to film yourself. Enough filming how they prepare street food. A voiceover is also not needed. Only natural background noise from cooking and the environment.
I can edit the video myself. You can send me some short videos with different stages of cooking if they are together for at least 10 minutes.
- Good video quality.
- Full HD 1080p
- In the middle of the video, there should also be a frame that is as similar as in the picture (the same location of the camera; the omelet is raised in a similar way)
- The video should be at least 10 minutes.
- The video should have different stages of cooking
- Make sure there is enough light for shooting.
- This video must be filmed for this order only.
If the dish is cooking quickly, less than 10 minutes, you can shoot the cooking 2 times from different sides. You can also add a view of the street or nature around, but just not for too long.
Please avoid shooting video through the glass of the display case. The cooking should be clearly visible.
Try to shoot from multiple angles whenever possible without harming the video.