I'm looking for a confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic Virtual Executive Assistant (f/m/d) to become the first hire within the Management Assistants team in a tech startup, located in Berlin. This position is fully remote.
Our ideal candidate is used to managing constantly changing workloads and engages in a professional manner with our clients and partners.
You will enjoy the challenge of a busy environment, with lots of ambiguity, problem solving and continuous learning. You will have high standards in your work, with excellent attention to detail and you will go above and beyond to help the team grow and operate more efficiently. You will play an active role in the future of our company and its employees. Our Remote Hub in Berlin is waiting for you!
- You will manage the CEO calendar, plan and organize meetings both internal and external
- You will get the ball rollings with our venture projects by reaching out to selected partners, establishing relationships and scheduling/hosting meetings with them.
- You are a trustworthy person who can handle confidential information, and able to autonomously make good judgment decisions with excellent communication and tact
- You will control internal/external meeting preparation and follow-ups by taking meeting minutes and diligently tracking action items, preparing presentations and analyzing data where necessary
- You will manage projects with tight deadlines, and work efficiently and independently, juggling many tasks simultaneously with ease
- You will assist in expanding and supporting our departments in their day to day work and all administrative support functions, and provide first class support to the upcoming team
- You will collaborate primarily with the CEO and stakeholders, communicating across all aspects of the business, and you will establish exceptional working relationships inside and outside of the company
- You will work across the function on ad-hoc tasks and projects, and work closely in the near future with a team of assistants to provide additional support where required
- You will build an amazing environment for the department, driving culture and radiating positivity, energy and enthusiasm
Your ideal skills
Don't worry if you don't check all the boxes. If you think you've got what it takes for this role, we'd like to hear from you!
- You have gained a minimum of 1-2 years of work experience supporting senior management
- You have excellent communication skills ensuring that tact, discretion and diplomacy are at the forefront of your interactions
- You have first-class written and communication skills in English. German and other languages are a plus but not required
- You are customer-focused, solution-oriented, discreet and resilient with excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- You are a natural relationship builder and have impeccable stakeholder management skills
- You are a pro-active, pragmatic and personable individual who enjoys interaction with diverse groups of people
- You are a highly professional individual, driven, resourceful, detail orientated and happy to work in a fast paced, dynamic remote environment where you have to think outside the box and provide an exceptional level of service
What we offer
- English is our working language and (y)our future colleagues come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. In case of exceptional performance, we also consider visa & relocation support to Berlin, Germany.
- A fixed amount of hours per week, with more hours when available.
Have I caught your attention? Send me your cover letter with some details about yourself, your skillset and experience. To combat automated application letters overshadowing the genuine letters, please include the result of 2+5 at the top of your application in order to be considered.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!