I will need to following project as follows:
- Programmed in Visual Basic 6.0
- Enabling a directory on the hard drive (c:\images\, etc..) to be scanned for images (.jpg, .gif, .bmp) and displayed inside a listview box.
- Resizing images inside the listview so that they are small enough (maybe 110x110) and will be sharp without color degrading or image degrading of any kind.
- Use a check box on each image inside the listview so that the user can check which image they wish to upload.
- Loading of the pictures as it scans as fast as possible is always nice :o)
I have attached a WMV of an image uploading program that facebook . com used for their clients to upload images to their facebook accounts. I wish my program to act as it does just like it does in the video.
I have also attached the code I am currently working on to do the following above:
Please let me know if you have any questions with the requirements above.