You are a top class and trustworthy programer, rare to find, able to demonstrate by demos, of existing projects that you can make excellent software. The tool is a web editor, currently 80% complete, opens PSD templates, slices them and saves to html, need to add some additional features and fix others.
On the basis of 1, you being good, then possibility to work ongoing beyond this project. I will not give the full brief via the project description. But there are some small fixes and then to look at integrating a new feature. More important is to find a great programer, who doesnt bid and accept and then disappear.
Project will be working with tool here:
[url removed, login to view]
1. When switching views, particularly to the browser view, there needs to be a time indicator either a bar or spinning egg timer to show the user they have to wait for the view to appear.
2. When switching views back to image, sometimes the slice lines move, or new lines appear.
3. When removing slice lines it is sometimes possible to draw a line over another, ie a vertical over a horizontal, new lines should always draw up to the next edge.
4. When Text is added, it should be selectable (like in other graphics editors) and moveable, this would require some form of grab handles or dotted outline to show the user they can in fact select it and move it.
5. HTML code output must meet web standards, that needs to be double checked.
6. Lines, sometimes it is impossible to add additional horizontal lines, probably because of the way the tool detects the mouse movement to determine horizontal or vertical. Needs to be improved.
7. Needs also to be able to slice tables within the image. Which would offer the user the option to use the whole image as the table cell bg or to take the smallest width slice or height depending on which slice.
8. It should also be possible to add text and tags to the project, for example right now you can add text to a graphic ... but it should also be possible to add texts that are not graphics, but css based text