I would like to have a desktop application written that will:
1. Visit a defined webpage URL
2. Extract text from the defined webpage URL using standard html paramaters to identify 4 text elements. ie:
3. Output the extracted text elements into a single .txt file with 4 corresponding text fields. (which I will call a Set)
4. Duplicate this process X number of times so the single .txt file will end up with X Sets on it... one Set underneath the other.
Each Set will simply have a different paragraph in it.
Set 1 has paragraph 1
Set 2 has paragraph 2
5. Save the .txt file with a file name which corresponds to the extracted Keyword
I would like the program to run as a desktop application on Windows 2000/XP/Vista
I would like to own the copyright to the program once completed.