OBJECTIVE: Create a new application
DESCRIPTION: This is a simple project for a programmer who knows what their doing.
This is a simple gratitude journal (there could be an add-on I'll describe at the end).
1. When the application is opened, it opens to an entry form for today's date. On the first line of each day would be the phrase: "I am so happy and grateful for:"
2. The person would enter text describing what they are grateful for.
3. You can tab between or do an alt-n for a new entry.
4. Each entry would be bulleted so they stand apart.
5. There would be a comments section at the bottom of the page - tab to or use a hot-key. This would be unlmited text but only one field.
6. Need a calendar visible/available so they could go to another date and edit or add entries
7. Need a weekly summary page with three columns:
a. Lessons learned
b. Gifts I've given
c. Tithe for the week
8. Need capabilities to view entire gratitude list and ability to print the entire list or a section thereof.
The add-on I would really like is a "gratitude sticky note"
1. this would be a sticky note program that's associated with the program.
2. It would be on the desktop at all times (or minimized to the system tray - just like any sticky note program).
3. When a note is selected, it would say "I am grateful for:"
4. As a note entry is made, the text would also be entered into the gratitude journal for that day. The purpose of this is to:
a. Enable people to jot down things as they come to mind while
b. Eliminating having to duplicate efforts while placing the same item in the journal.