A small ms access database needs to be completed.
Advanced knowledge of ms access necessary.
Require some forms, some coding, and some reports all based on existing style and layout. Details as follows:
1. One main form is used to collect and display data. Various fields and controls properties on this form are set per user. i.e. controls are set to visible or not visible and editable or not editable depending on the current user.
These 'permissions' exist in code.
Requirement: create a form where one user can set and control these form control properties using checkboxes per user.
2. Also facility to set and control user passwords from front-end menu/form.
3. Create two or three basic record filters
4. Create two or three basic new forms (approx. 20 fields)
5. Set display of two custom menu bars per forms
6. Create four reports and menu/form to access/launch reports.
Further details in attached word doc.