I have software written in vb6 (latest service pack) and ms access. The software compiles and runs without error except that two forms need further work:
1) The barchart which shows the 5 test scores. The bars on the chart are not showing properly. I need this to be fixed.
2) The software produces written text which describes the report. It is several pages long. At present there is a lot of formatting errors since the code is adapted from html and the software is actually designed to put the text into a rich text file. There is therefore a lot of html code showing and poor formatting such as no paragraphs or colour etc.
Example reports and graphs correctly formatted will be provided for you to use as a working moel.
What I would like is for the graph to work properly and for the rich text file of the report to look as much like the example reports as possible.
Moreover I have need of the following improvements:
1) Code which only allows the questionnaire to be administered once and all other options to be disallowed. Thus for example if the person usually logs into the software as 'Chris' then if they log on as 'zChris' then only one questionnaire administration is allowed and after the questionnaire is administered the person is exited from the software.
2) Code which hides and unhide profiles from view. This may need an extra form. Profiles could be moved to a different table when hidden and moved back to the 'profiles' table when unhidden. Changes to the database need to be reflected in the code since the database is constructed when first run.
3) Change the help button to look for a web page as opposed to open a help file.
I will provide you with the existing vb6 code and example reports and graphs.
You will provide me with:
1) A 100% working executable (No bugs!)
2) The VB6 code with no errors (No bugs!)
3) An install
By taking part in the bidding process, you agree that all copyright and intellectual property rights of the existing software remain exclusively with myself and that all copyright and intellectual property rights to the revised software are exclusively mine. If you don't agree to this then do NOT bid. The deal is simply that you do the work to the required standard and then I pay you for it ~ nothing else!
I am happy to pay in stages but no payment in advance.
More work will follow to a person who successfully completes the project without hassles for the right price.