We have an existing Microsoft Access database form (.accdb). We would like to update the form so that:
- When the user clicks “Daily Backup Report” from the “Switchboard” form the database checks if certain data has been entered.
- If all of the data has not been entered into the “frmBackupData” form
- The “5271011 Rpt_Combined_Daily_Report” report does not display
- The user is redirected to a version of “frmBackupData” with filters applied so that it only shows records with missing entries
- Update the “5271011 Rpt_Combined_Daily_Report” report, with a new column called “Days”
- Project details (Project [url removed, login to view])
- A copy of the database (AMC Backup [url removed, login to view])
- A sample SQL Server database containing testing data ([url removed, login to view])
Đã trao cho:
20 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $183 cho công việc này
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I am glad that We can accomplish this task, Please give us opportunity to work with you. Please check PM . Thanks, TTS Team
Hi, I have 12 years experience developing MS Access applications and feel confident that I could do this project for you. Please view my portfolio for some examples of my work.