Hope this provides enough information, I have committed to help a friend with her store, but my work obligations changed, so I am willing to outsource this.
Setup as follows: Point of sale application for a small art gallery. Will be used on a Win2k/XP computer, with Office 2003 installed. Keyboard/mouse input, laser printer for receipts and reports, removable media for backups.
The requirements are as follows:
1. Keep track of inventory (title, description, purchase price, suggested sale price, author, image of the artwork displayed in app)
2. Keep track of authors/artists (usual contact information, phone, address, etc).
3. Keep track of items recieved/purchased from authors (print a contract for the purchase).
4. Keep track of sales (single item per sale only). Optional data entry for buyer name and phone number. Print a reciept.
5. Display and print reports for sales: Total sales for given time frame; sales per author; Items sold for given time frame; Items purchased per author for given time frame.
I would prefer to get source code so that I can make any necessary future changes myself (I have no intentions of reselling this program further) So I would prefer if it was done in VB, Vb.NET, or Access. MS Access is preferred database, but anything is acceptable: MYSQL, Firebird, etc.
More details are available on agreement or thru PM.
Thanks in advance.