Project is development of a VB.NET class that will be part of an ASP.NET 4.0 project (VS 2010).
The class name is SocialMedia. It will have a Public Shared method for posting to a Facebook wall.
The method needs to be able to post to a sub-page's wall, as the identity of the sub-page.
In other words, there is one administrator's account, and the administrator has created sub-pages (known simply as "Pages" in Facebook). The postings from ASP.NET should be to the Pages' walls (not to the administrator's wall), and they need to be made as the identity of the page itself, not as the administrator.
- Project should use the latest version of the open-source Facebook C# SDK (currently 5.0.10 [RC]) to handle all interactions with Facebook, including authentication and Graph API calls. (Release DLLs should be included in bin folder and referenced in project.)
- Authentication must use latest OAuth method.
- Must use Graph API for all Facebook interactions.
- Facebook AppID and AppSecret can be simple Const declarations in Class - will be replaced later by config settings.
- All authentication must be handled without any manual user login or interaction. Web application must be able to call post method and it will "just work".
- "Post to wall" method should accept minimum of one argument -- Message -- with additional optional arguments for Link, Caption, and other possible elements of a wall post.
- "Post to wall" method should be asynchronous, and should report success or failure (along with reason codes and messages) to a log file.
- All development and testing must be done on the developer's own Facebook account and sub-pages.
- Deliverable must contain VS 2010 solution that includes above-described SocialMedia class and simple ASP.NET page illustrating its use. (Doesn't need to be much more than the function call in the code behind page, but I will leave the specifics up to the developer.)
- Also must include any necessary code implementation/integration/configuration instructions, as well as any steps necessary in Facebook to set up administrator and/or sub-page accounts/permissions to make it all work.
Được trao cho:
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $287 cho công việc này
hello sir i am interested to do this job.I have a lot of experience on this profession.I think i can satisfy you with my performence. hope you will chosse me. you can send me pm to tell me further action
hello sir We are delhi based software development firm. expertise in the field of Dotnet & php . we are ready for this project. Please give us a chance to serve you. Thanks ispl