Prefer to be built in .NET C#, but others may bid and I may change my mind.
Yahoo Account Maker:
The Yahoo Account Maker is an application that will create yahoo user accounts for use in various ways. So it will load this page [url removed, login to view] and fill in the main options automatically and than display the image verification in a window in the program for myself to complete manually.
- It will get the account username and 'First Name' and 'Last Name' from text files stored locally. So text file '[url removed, login to view]' will include names such as Melissa, Samantha, etc and '[url removed, login to view]' will include lastnames like Smith, Walters, etc. The Application will take these in some fashion to create user ID's like melissa_walters289
- Proxy Management (important). The application will need to create the accounts while logging in through proxies to do such.
* It must effectively manage and deal with non-working proxies, those that get banned, etc and move on to working proxies
* It must have the ability to automatically download new proxies from a http or locally stored textfile every XX minutes (based on what setting I put in)
- Must save accounts to a locally stored txtfile