This project is for creating a transcription software program.
* Variable speed playback (constant pitch).
* Supports rofessional foot pedals which connect to the game, serial or USB port to control playback.
* View and transcribe video in the same window
* Uses 'hot' keys to control playback when using other software (eg. Word).
* Ability to dock both analog and digital portable recorders to load recordings.
* Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processor applications.
* Automatically receives and loads files by internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network.
* Automatically sends typing to the person who dictated the work.
* Works with speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking to automatically convert speech to text.
* Loads CD audio directly - listen as it loads in the background.
* Works with FastFox typing utility to turn difficult medical/legal phrases and common terms into mere shortcuts from your keyboard.
* Volume and Speed Controls – are accessed easily from mouse or keyboard shortcuts along with adjustable Rewind/Fast Forward and selectable Auto-Back Space give you full control of your voice files.
* Bookmark – enables users to mark where in the audio file they have stopped or need to take special note. Users can also remove the bookmark when finished.
* Advanced Worklist Window – includes the Current File List, Transcribed File List and Archived File List windows. The Current File List displays new jobs and work in progress. Once the files are completed, they automatically move to the Transcribed File List, then the Archived File List so you have your most current transcribe files on-hand.
The Worklist displays detailed information on the audio file. At a single glance you can view the File Name, File Size, Creation Date and Time, Author ID, Author Name, Subject ID, Department, Location, Account Number, Priority, File Type, Barcode and Text Note. You may also print this information to keep in client folders.
* Automatic File Movement – allows you to Auto-select dictation files from designated directory and Auto-move files to selectable directory once typed. Automatically moves typed document to a designated location on your PC or network.
* Session Reports – this easy and resourceful feature automatically generates a report that displays the details of all completed transcribed documents in a snap.
* Insert time codes (Video/audio) in your transcript, # Reads embedded timecodes in QuickTime and BWF WAV files
* Closed-captioning features
* Unicode compliant
* Windows - 95/98/NT/2000/Me/XP/2003/Vista
* Mac OS - 10.1 or above
* Linux -
* Sound Card or Integrated Sound Support.
Supported File Formats
Ability to play most audio file formats (including encrypted dictation files) including:
* wav, mp3, au, aif, vox,WMA
* dct (encrypted dictation)
* Windows Media, VoiceIt (sri)
* RealAudio (ra and rm)
* Olympus .DSS, Philips .DSS (SP Mode),
* Sony Recorder formats (msv, dvf)
* Philips Digital Recorder format, Philips DPM2 Series DSS File Format SP/LP modes.
* Sanyo Digital Recorder format
* DSP TrueSpeech*, GSM 6.10,
* mp2, vox, PCM, uLaw, MPEG Layer III
* ALaw, ADPCM, CELP, SBC,
* .DCT, .VOC, .GSM, Voice-ItTM .SRI, and more!