A Visual Basic VB macro in a Microsoft Word 2007 document changes table cell shading color from one color to a new selected color. The replacement occurs in any number of tables and cell where the color appears in the document.
• There is a table for the user to define three shading colors and the replacement shading color for each.
• User uses shades left cell with the color that will be replaced.
• User shades the right cell with the new color (even if it is the same color)
• After process button is clicked, all table cells with the document with the original shading is replaced with the new color shading.
• Text in the tables remains unchanged. If the shade does not appear no errors ar shown.
• When replacement is complete the user is notified with the message: “Shading Replacement Complete”
File attache shows example in word document