The goal of this marco is to copy some value from one sheet to another sheet with some conditions and logics.
Check the given file.
The marcro should do the following
- Clear all values from Sheet 'Import' in the cells with Row >=7 and Columns between Q column and Column for which the value is 'Total' for row 6).
- In sheet 'Arrivage', for each value in cell(A;i) (i from 2), lookup for similar value in the column B of Sheet 'Import', then update the cell value of this row in the column where its cell (in row 6) is equal to cell(0;i) from Arrivage. the cell should be updated with the Cell(C,i) from Arrivage Sheet.
The macro will check the code BD116 Cell (A;2) from Sheet 'Arrivage' and look in the Sheet import in the column B of sheet 'Import' => That would be row 8 (Cell(B;8)). Then update
- the cell(S;8) in Import with cell(C;2) from Arrivage
- the cell (U;8) in import with cell(D;2) from Arrivage
- the cell (W;8) in import with cell(E;2) from Arrivage
Note: sheet Arrivage can have 2 to n columns
Sheet Import can have 2 to n comumns between size and Total)
Đã trao cho:
Hi, Many thanks for the invite. You may have already checked my feedback. I will follow on with a completed file (possibly not today - its been a long one) and wait to hear from you. Thanks again David