We need someone to be a production manager for an online international classical music festival. The production manager would start right away, working August 15. Qualifications include strong communication skills, computer skills, network, live streaming, VoIP conference and webinar administration and setting up network configurations for the VoIP conferences and events. Other tasks include:
- Live Stream Concerts concerts
- Test connections for live-stream
- Communicate with artists if we do an actual live-stream
- Set up Live Stream so that it functions well with a really good connection
- Put video recordings together for livestream concerts together for concerts.
- video and audio encoding
- Help set up video conferencing on Zoom for webinars (round-table discussions and faculty master classes)
- Help guest artists feel comfortable with connections and setup for their Outstanding master classes
- Help compile information about which programs participants should download, type of equipment, etc to have the best possible experience with video conferencing and setup.
- Troubleshoot and test before events and during if there are network glitches