Hi, I'm looking for someone to develop a comprehensive peer-to-peer website and/or app suite for me.
1.5 Overview, Key features - Confidential:
• Two types of accounts
o Service providers
o End users (aka "users")
o Require Account creation workflows. For service providers, ID verification perhaps similar to AirBNB.
o An account page for each user: typical info, account balances, historical transactions/listings.
• Classifieds-style listings.
o User workflow to create listings.
• GPS/map based search system to search listings and connect end users to service providers (Uber-like) based on proximity of each person.
o Either party can post the job they need done, or the service they offer. System will match parties based on GPS and date criteria.
o Or, either party can search open postings without creating a listing (with option to convert the search to a listing)
o Ability to adjust acceptable radius that will result in a match.
• Chat function required between parties to allow clarification of scope etc.
• Price Quoting:
o service providers can "bid" their services by making an offer to complete the listed task.
o system will suggest a "typical/suggested" price.
o User accepts a bid of their choice to match with a service provider.
• Financial/Payment System
o payment via CC;
o bank for deposits;
o ability to hold payments in escrow until both parties accept that transaction is complete.
o Ability to deduct and release deposits from/to service provider for anti-theft security & damage liability.
• Service provider rating/review capability required.
• Workflow shall follow transactional steps that serve as a QA system: Both parties must agree to scope, agree to terms & liabilities, and agree when transaction is closed.
o Shall have ability to attach photo evidence at relevant steps - photos of goods to initiate and close transactions.
o acceptance of transaction completion by both parties in order to release payment.
o Service provider deposit also released on completion of transaction. Deposit not required for "trusted" service providers.
• Claims/complaints resolution system (perhaps similar to Esty)
Thanks for your interest,