I want to build a web platform here teacher can teach and students can read just like Google classroom website.
You are expected to build a web application where teachers can take online classes for the students.
You can take reference from google classroom. The reference link is given below:
Reference Link :- [login to view URL]
Your application is expected to have certain features which are listed down below:
1. Login and signup via (at least one, implement both for brownie points)*
a. Username - password
b. Gmail Sync (Login with Gmail option)
2. Home Page showing the list of all the subjects of the logged in student.*
3. Dashboard which shows all the assignments, upcoming tests and calendar schedule. (further
4. Assignment Page ( Showing the list of assignments done till now as well as the assignments to
5. Test Page ( Showing the list of past test results as well as upcoming tests)
6. Calendar (Showing the timetable for online lecture also giving the link to join the upcoming
There should be 2 types of user logins:
○ As the teacher
- This user has the right to create classes,upload the assignments, tests and can
also share the link to join video lectures. He can also review the assignment and
tests and give the marks on the platform itself. This user will be kind of an
○ As a student
- This user will have the right to perform the assignments, attend the tests and
join the lectures. He will also be able to see the timetable and test results as
● The subject name should be there on the dashboard. The student will be able to select the
subject by clicking on the subject name in the dashboard.
1) Upload the code on any version control like github, gitlab, bitbucket
2) Deploy the frontend and backend code on any cloud platform like AWS, Microsoft Azure,
Google Cloud, Heroku or any other platform.
3) For databases,you can use anything. However, we’ll prefer the use of free tier sandbox
on MongoDB Atlas.