I am seeking an experienced web developer to build a project that has extensive interaction with GitHub & Bitbucket via search APIs. The project can be developed in the language of your choice (preference of NodeJS/ Angular) with a bootstrap dashboard integration.
The project will monitor GitHub & Bitbucket for repositories containing specific strings (using search API via GitHub API). If a repository is found, it will be downloaded to an AWS S3 bucket, added to the dashboard, and a notification will be sent to the user (via Sendgrid API).
The project will have the following requirements:
- Account creation via GitHub OAuth/ Google Auth
- Integration with GitHub search API ([login to view URL])
- Integration with Sendgrid API for sending emails/notifications
- Integration with Stripe API for account subscription payment processing
- Bootstrap UI/dashboard
- Mange accounts
- Download files to AWS S3 bucket
- Use GitHub an Bitbucket API to search
I will provide detailed guide documentation to promising bids. I am a developer as well, so I will be able to provide technical guidance where needed. Please provide proof of prior work and an understanding of the requirements of this project.
Thank you and happy bidding!