You will be required to locate and identify on-topic sites and facilitate link between them and our sites. We have ongoing projects and are seeking a long term relationship with a contractor who can handle the volume we assign. We are wanting a true partner that understands the importance of communications and flexibility in a business relationship.
Our projects range from five reciprocal links to five hundred reciprocal links. Each site is unique and must be treated as such.
We expect you to clearly communicate the number of links that you will be able to secure each week/month. We will base our repeat placements of business with you based on this number and performance.
Links you provide must meet certain Page Rank criteria on the page where the link to our sites is placed. You will be required to use the Google Tool Bar to determine Page Rank. The link page must meet the following requirements.
• If the page immediately above/preceding the links page has less than a PR4, then the links page itself must have a minimum PR3.
• If the page immediately above/preceding the links page has at least a PR4, then the links page can be as low as PR1.
• If the page immediately above/preceding the links page has at least a PR5, then the links page can be as low as PR0.
• Under no circumstances will a PR0 home page be acceptable.
• EXAMPLE: Assume that the actual page where the link to our client is placed is preceded by a directory page The PR of the directory page will thus determine what the PR of the links page needs to be based on the above requirements. So, in this example, if the directory page is a PR3, then the links page itself will need to be a minimum of PR3.
• Sites you find as links must have no more than 50 links on a page. NO LINK FARMS.
• Links must be relevant and related to the keywords and site theme of our specific project.
• Each link must be from a completely separate class C IP address. This means that the links must reside on different servers in different locations.
• General directories will be used only as a last resort unless they are specific to the industry in which our client does business. An example would be an engineering directory.
• Links may not be used on multiple campaigns unless we give specific permission to do so.
• No links to competitors will be accepted.
Link Relevancy Criteria:
You will be required to determine the relevancy of the links you provide based on appropriate keywords in the title, headline or URL of the page. Links must be relevant to the keywords and site theme of our specific project.
Backlinking a competitors site is an acceptable and recommended means of finding links as is using links from an appropriate Yahoo or DMOZ category. Use of tools such as Google’s Site Flavored search is also recommended.
If directories are used, they must contain compatible and clearly defined relevant categories.
Blogs and articles are acceptable as long as they are on topic and meet the other requirements as detailed in this document.
Links you provide must be based on the scope of business our site master has specified. For example, if the webmaster has specified National, this means you will provide links from USA sites only.
All links that are researched are to be added into our proprietary database/management. All links must be communicated to your program leader who will then do this for you.
Reporting and time required for the project
• Within 5 days of being awarded the project, you will have researched and added some potential link partners including the URL, title, description, and email -or- URL of the submission page. If it is not done the project will be re-assigned and you will no longer be considered for future assignments.
• Within 5 days of the assignment of the project you will pass this information you’re your project leader to let us know the status of the campaign.
• Campaigns will be considered completed upon verification of the number of links being achieved. Final proof of this will be determined by a report generated by our software within our links management system detailing the url of the page where our link can be found.
All projects are required to be completed within 45 days.
Requirements from you
Please provide us with your linking qualifications including sample linking campaigns you have completed. If you are new to linking, don't bother bidding.
• We will pay you twice each month. We pay 30% of the total project into gaf escrow when you are awarded the contract.
• 70% of the payment will be made via instant transfer through gaf upon the successful conclusion of the project.
• If you are unable to accept PayPal or GetaFreeLancer payment we will deduct the actual cost of of the payment. For example, a wire transfer is $35.00 to India.
• If a project extends past day 45 from when the links page became “live” on the project site we will reduce the balance due by 25% as most projects are time critical.
• If a project extends past day 60 from when the links page became “live” on the project site you will not be due any additional payment and the project will be re-assigned.
• In return for a well run project you will be awarded repeat business and will be assured a long term profitable relationship.
• We pay [url removed, login to view] per reciprocal link verified and expect these links to remain in place for at least one year. Please advise if [url removed, login to view] per link is acceptable when you respond. This also lets us know that you read instructions and follow them. We award this price due to the scope of work we provide. We have enough projects and required links to provide you with 1,000s each month should you have the capacity.
Our company is experienced in link popularity and web promotion. Since 1999 we have had an outstanding reputation for on topic links that are delivered on time. Recently we took over another developed enterprise further growing our business. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a long term, turn key solution to meet our link building needs.
Do not reply if you have no experience or feedback. Do not reply if you do not understand our requirements. Any user placing a bid in such a way will be reported to gaf.
Bidders have been shortlisted and a test project placed. No new bidders will be admitted unless they have high feedback scores.
Được trao cho:
20 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $5383 cho công việc này
Thanks for the invitation. We can do links to your requirements @$4 per link. Please let me know if you are interested and I will send you more details. Thanks and Regards Radhika Fofalia