We are looking for a highly experienced Google SEO expert who can help to re-include 60,000 pages of our site in Google’s index.
Our site, [url removed, login to view], is an online directory of 23,000 magazines and newspapers from 200 countries. We were ranking very high in almost all major search engines - Google, Yahoo, MSN. But in November 2004 the site traffic from Google disappeared (from almost 9,000-10,000 daily referrals went down to 60-90). Currently only about hundred pages fully indexed in Google and about 800 pages with URL only information are listed in Google index.
We will pay 20% of the fee in advance and the rest 80% after at least 75% of 60,000 pages re-included in Google index.
Project timeline is maximum 3 months (we require the site to be re-included within 3 months).
Only SEO experts with strong knowledge of Google should apply.
Any code alteration recommendations has to be written by you and submitted to us for review.
25 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $791 cho công việc này
We are a group of highly educated professionals with specialization in various fields. although we are new to [login to view URL], we have done such projects before and we are confident of doing your project