Seeking engineer to build the following capabilities with 5 key objectives:
1) Populate a page with a) exported LinkedIn contact data (name, title, employer and date since connecting) with web-scraped data about those companies (e.g., if employer = GM, then the system would scrap a page with GM information such as # employees, corporate HQ, stock price, etc.)
2) Populate the same page with other social media profiles (e.g., Facebook)
3) Invite others to join the user's profile, thereby providing possibly more information (e.g., the more people that are added to your network, the more information everyone has)
4) Enable the user to visualize their network in classic network visualization using open source
5) Have the network visualization change based on key word affiliatio
Social sign-in for User (Person A)
LinkedIn integration (if API is available)
Linkedin connections populated on screen with:
Industry (defined by LinkedIn / profile)
Employer's website (web scraped - need to define source)
Number of employees of company (range based on LinkedIn defined)
Employer corporate HQ (web scraped)
Ability to invite connections (Person B) to join system, upload their profiles, and both Person A and Person's B is updated with overlap
System that visualizes network by topic (e.g., Location, Industry) - ideally using open source - for example: [login to view URL]
We would need to define which site would be best to scrape for this information (e.g., Bloomberg).
Ideally, we could then add a second social network (e.g., Facebook) and add to an overall network system.
We currently do not have a domain and would need to see the test on engineer's side until the MVP is complete.
6 freelancer chào giá trung bình$493 cho công việc này
i am a lead .NET software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck