I've a rather complex project for you today, something that needs a real specialist.
The idea is to reduce the latency in web applications by cleverly preloading the page the user is most likely to click. So the project is about a software that can make websites subjectively faster (less or zero load time).
Here is what needs to be done:
1) Detect which link the user is likely to click by analyzing the mouse movement vector. There is a ready solution for this on Github called Premonish: [login to view URL]
You do not need to develop this part, you just need to use the Premonish.
2) You need to preload that website so it becomes instantly available when a user clicks on the link. This must not increase the load time of the first page as perceived by the user. This a hard task and requires novel thinking and a possibly tricky implementation. Four ideas:
2.1) Use webworkers and http2 push to get all the ressources over
2.2) Render an image of the site to be preloaded on our server based on the real users viewport (width, height of screen). Using the onClick event, show the image immediately (since that will be instantly available without render time) and somehow load the real website in the background, then remove the image
2.3) It might be neccessary to use a combination of 2.1 and 2.2
2.4) Any kind of software that has to be installed on the client (a software that needs to be downloaded) is also a valid solution! That could be a chromium fork or something of the likes. This might be the hardest route to go, but still mentioning it and if doable with reasonable effort, that would be great too.
- this is not about just making a website faster, it needs to be instant in most normal cases. Careful with this requirement, as even normal rendering takes time
- you do not have to worry about pages behind a login gate or support for sessions, logout buttons etc. At this stage, I'm looking for a solid prototype to demonstrate it can be done.
I'm looking forward to your proposal. The project will be open for bidding for several days. Available for questions.
General preferences (based on my experience and absolutely not to be meant as discrimination, all bids will be considered as equal):
- freelancer over agency
- freelancers from Ukraine and Russia / Eastern Europe
Hope to hear from you soon!
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2267 cho công việc này
Hi. Sounds interesting. I read your brief and really excited. Hope to discuss more via chat. Of course I am web expert with many years of experience. Let's discuss details via chat. Best Regards.