I like you to scrape via curl a site called [login to view URL] To scrape, you might need to be logged.
My project is to scrape the sales organised by this site everyday and displayed on this url : [login to view URL]
Content to Scrape for the page all new sale :
- urls of the sale : href="/[login to view URL]". Isolate the sale_id :68299
- the url of the image associated ata-original
- the data-salename
- url of the logo image nested in the div sale-block__logo
- the description of the sale nested in the <p> of the div sale-block__description
- the sale end date nested in the sale-block__date see-more__el-visible span class="rose"
Then take the sale id at the end of the sale url (in this example : 68299) and scrape each product from this url ([login to view URL]) + the sale_id (ex : [login to view URL]).
Content to Scrape for the page all new product :
- URL of the product image nested in data-original=
- URL of the product landing page (ex : [login to view URL])
All the data scraped should have a php distinct name like $sale_id=
39 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €156 cho công việc này
Hi There, I can scrap all the product information as you are looking for even the site has security and need to be logged in to see the product information. Let's have a chat to complete this project with accuracy.