I need Cisco 101 security help
I have several 2950/2960 switches and 1 ASA 5505 working live on a network and I want to tighten security on them and monitor them better. I have some experience with the Cisco IOS.
I need to know:
1. How to disable telnet and enable SSH if possible
2. view current users
3. enable an access list, for logging into the switch/ASA
4. basic commands from viewing the logs, and what to look for, invalid logins, escalation of privleges, etc
5. How do move the logs from the switch/ASA to a linux server for retention
6. Anything else I should know
I need you to tell me what to do and I will run it (without giving you access to my switches).