Site contains 18+ content, only apply if you're okay with that!
We are looking for a system administrator from the US, Canada or Australia so our team would cover a 24/7 monitoring service in case of any problem with our sites.
We need a system administrator who is able to manage our existing Magento 2 e-commerce site on a new, dedicated server.
Initially we'd like you to recommend a high performer server host to us. Then we want to create a copy of our current website and put it on the new server host for a speed comparison with our current host. Once we've approved of the server, you will need to manage it.
As our system administrator you will need to:
- Oversee system performance and troubleshoot issues
- Ensure data is stored securely
- Research and recommend new approaches to improve system performance
We're looking for someone with the following:
- Experience with Magento 2.
- 3-5 years of database, network administration or system administration experience
- Expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Ability to work part-time, flexible hours with quick response time