Đang Thực Hiện

138502 clone of real estate website

I need a website designed and the site should be a clone of this site [url removed, login to view] I just would like a different design. Site should contain the same context etc, but with a much different design.

I tried this once before on here and the person took off with my money and wasted a month of my time. So this time I will not pay anything up front. When you have a design that is fitting and I see a picture of it I will give 25% of the payment and once the product has been delivered, uploaded to my servers and tested and has no errors I will pay the remaining 75%.

I have a strict budget and do not waste my time or yours by bidding over my budget.

My website URL is [url removed, login to view] and site design should reflect this some how. This area is Birmingham, AL.

Serious Bidders only!

Kĩ năng: Bất kì công việc gì, Thiết kế trang web

Xem nhiều hơn: website designed picture, website designed by, real time bidding, real url, clone real estate website, product clone, real person, uploaded clone, real estate bidding site, real estate product, picture clone website, clone real estate, real picture design, website url, uploaded website payment, strict website, person com clone, clone uploaded to, clone person, much time will website clone, clone website money, clone website real time, real person site, real estate clone site, website design real time pay

Về Bên Thuê:
( 3 nhận xét ) Birmingham,

ID dự án: #1884676