I have an email template done for a client for which I'm having some display problems.
We're experiencing problems with emails using this template and we need to fix them. I'm sure this is a very trivial thing for an experience users. I just got stuck.
I attached what I did. Maybe we can recreate it using divs. It should display well in Outlook and Gmail and similar mail providers.
I've attached a file with what it should look like. I need this to be created anew and displaying well on outlook and gmail.
This was done with Dreamweaver, maybe the code is not that clean and cleaning it or remaking it by hand would solve this.