I have an email template done for a client for which I'm having some display problems.
This email is to be used with Exclaimer for Microsoft Exchange, it uses some tags template system to change those tags with user names, etc.
We're experiencing problems with emails using this template and we need to fix them. I'm sure this is a very trivial thing for an experience users. I just got stuck.
I attached all files in this project
This is what we need:
- Have the template being well displayed in all Outlook email software when received by clients.
- Have the template well seen on gmail accounts and similar, I just see something completely different with text sizes on gmail for instance. See sample in zip on how it's seen on gmail
- When we press ENTER for a carrier we have 2 paragraphs added instead of one.
- Fonts don't look the size that I chose in outlook.
- We need some separation between logo and start of text entered by user and in signature text at the bottom.
- Strange problem: when we reply to same template while exchanging emails with client, after 4th or 5th reply, when we try to enter text on outlook, outlook goes very very slow and almost freezes. Strange thing.
I've attached a file with what it should look like. There are some exclaimer tags that need to be kept so that it adds names of users and so on.
This was done with Dreamweaver, maybe the code is not that clean and cleaning it or remaking it by hand would solve this.