Please review my site www.ohofa.com. Put no criteria in the fields just hit search to see some results.
Hosted Version of e-classifieds – this is the link to the hosted version program features - [url removed, login to view] I have had some custom work down to the site by e-classifieds and was not satisfied.
1. To utilize the features in the current site but to make more friendlier and functional site for the Admin, Advertiser, and consumer utilizing features below and through your suggestions.
2. To duplicate the site so I can have my own version to use my own host and change how I please.
3. A friendlier new account set up.
4. A friendlier my account that will allow the user to see active and expired listings. To make it easier for them to modify, delete or renew ads.
4. I would like to incorporate in current search formats a zip code result which has radius.
5. I would like to incorporate in current search formats a close to match for cities. (I have a script for this but not sure if can be used)
6. (Important) I want to integrate a Google map which lets the users see the homes on the Google map and allows them to "add to map" the ads they would like to see and then get directions from their start point. They will also have the ability to move "up or down" listings they choose directions for before they get directions. This "add to map" feature is maybe a check box on the results screen and detail screen.
7. Would like to have a friendlier Paypal gateway which is part of the site and doesn't take you out of the site.
8. Would like to be able to sell or post sponsor advertisements in each city results page, and full detail page. Maybe using adpeeps.
9. I would like to have control of the site if I want to change the general appearance of the site.
10. I would like the account setup to have the ability for them to enter a photo of them selves and/or company logo.
11. I would like the new design to have each state act as an independent website off the main web site. I have other domain names related to this site for each state and would like to market those domain names independently as well.
12. To have the ability to purge ads and change the status to expired by date and/or days.
13. To have the ability as admin to view all users and their information and or ads.
14. Ability to edit email templates for new registered, ad posted etc.
I like the LATimes Open House search section and have attached some photos for examples. Any thoughts and or feedback would be appreciated. Once a final bid is chosen I will give you access to my current admin area. Thanks