We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to direct the overall growth and strategic direction of our organization's online presence in forex industry. The Internet Manaager is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive online strategy, including internal and external promotion, content creation, design development and implementation, and on-line partnership building. The Internet Director will also support ad sales efforts, editorial & consumer marketing decisions, design plans, and overall strategic planning for the on-line business. This is a leadership position that requires someone who can motivate others to ensure the success of the department, and the organization as a whole.
• Act as a strong business manager of the search engine marketing channel. Manage the P/L of the channel by tracking, reporting, and analyzing all PPC initiatives and campaigns; responsible for forecasting and budgeting of channel.
• Become a "product expert" in our industry, understand the hot issues and new developments, and create an associated keyword expansion roadmap
• Develop relevant ads and landing page content.
• Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
• Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
• Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
• Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.
• Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
• Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team and top executives.
• Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
• Implement search engine optimization (SEO) recommendations such as:
• Keyword research and specifications throughout web site pages
• Site audits for SEO best practice compliance
• IA and site design recommendations
• Navigation and conversion analysis
• Link analysis and building
• Identifying opportunities to improve organizational and process enhancements that support SEO
• Coordinate web projects across departments
• Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
• Copyedit and proofread all web content
• Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers
• Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
• Track and report on all site metrics
• Work cooperatively with key team members
• Integrate strategies and recommendations into other active marketing channels such as Email Marketing and Social Media, Plus yandex, [url removed, login to view] and some systems of retargeting.
• Build and lead a talented, experienced staff
• Forex Market or similar industry Knowledge
• Degree in Marketing or Journalism
• Hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEO&SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
• Exceptional copy writing and editorial skills.
• Knowledge of HTML
• 2+ years experience managing content, paid and natural search programs for high traffic websites
Three month probation period will be applied. The salary for probation period is 500$.
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1032 cho công việc này
Hello,We have a team of SEO experts which optimized more then 1000 keywords and provided excellent result. Please check inbox for detail. Thanks
Hi There, We are expert in internet marketing and SEO process. Kindly take a look at our detailed proposal. We can start the job TODAY Cheers Sargam
Dear Company, I believe I could be a great resource for your team. Please check in your inbox to get to know more about me. Best, Rocco Alberto Baldassarre