Clean up and consolidate formatting and styling for the whole website into one CSS file without causing a difference in the look and feel of the site. Result of the project would be:
1. Each file will be backed up with a new name before any editing is done.
2. All in-line formatting will be removed and replaced with CSS styling.
3. Only one master CSS file for the whole site, unless more than one is recommended.
4. Master CSS file code would be organized and descriptions or explanations written in English throughout the CSS file using comments so a future coder can easily know what they need to edit.
5. Master CSS file will not contain any redundant code.
6. All Master CSS code should be referenced in the site, or deleted. No unused or unneeded code.
7. Names of classes and other groups of code in the Master CSS should make logical sense in english. No random names.
8. Master CSS code should be formatted consistently throughout the document, and should maximize readable.
9. Classes and other objects should be consolidated if no visual difference can be seen on the pages.
All active pages must be checked. All active pages must be changed if in-line formatting exists. Active pages are defined as any page that can be found through navigation starting at the home page. Work would apply to all public pages, and all logged in pages.