I built a page myself at [url removed, login to view], and would like to do the following:
* add web 2.0 buttons at the bottom (delicious, digg, send to a friend)
* make the text on the main text area into html text (it's currently an image)
* add a few links (3-6 buttons in same area as the buttons are found on the [url removed, login to view] site)
* code the subpage into CSS (body text area should expand vertically if text requires the space)
* code the main page into CSS (use my coding if possible, but only if it will save time... otherwise might as well do if from scratch)
the site is modeled off of [url removed, login to view], of course, in case you need some coding inspiration.