My site is under MOVABLETYPE CSS blog framework.
I already have the JPG images of changes I want done on my site. I want to add pages, and sub pages. SEE: Mock Draft,file attached -- that's exactly how I want the changes to be done. Which should make it easier for your work. Check out Main Menu (Home, Search Homes, New Homes, etc.. ) and layouts of Sub menus FROM THE FILE ATTACHED.
URL: [url removed, login to view]
Here's the outline of work and changes to be done (file attached of mock draft)...
Basically, the project for RHB (reno home blog) is mainly improving/adding the menu pages -- putting sub pages under it and replacing some pages that are not performing well. My focus was two-fold:
* make my targeted keywords visible in the home page
* and improve content (by adding pages) on those keywords/pages that are already ranking.
The most important thing to remember is I want to keep my current google rankings on the pages we will be improving (Somersett Homes is already ranking 1st page on google). Meaning, as we improve the pages, i don't want to lose my rankings by moving the page or something like that.
Example of one of the changes: I have an article post that I ranked for "Reno Short Sale Expert" (#1 for google), now I will build off a page from that post. (as you can see in the mock up, i made the post as a subpage with more content like "search for short sales".) The IMPORTANT thing is I don't lose my ranking there once we build the subpages under it.
The second thing you have to know is I have codes that I will give for many of the pages that are "search based". Example: ArrownCreek HOMES FOR SALE (as seen in the mock draft), I will supply a code that will automatically put the homes there once user clicks on it.
1) New Homes (w/ new design discussed on #2)
* "New Homes" page in the main menu to replace "Sparks" page.
* "Sparks" page will be moved to Secondary menu under Reno Home Information.
* "Reno Mortgage Rates" will be taken out. No longer needed.
2.) Re-design of Somersett, ArrowCreek and Caughlin Ranch Page (same format for the NEW HOMES page)
* the idea is a page within a page (see picture file attached). We will still have the main menu on top (Reno, Market trends, New Homes, etc) but there will be a secondary page.
* No other widgets once they click the specific page (Ex: Somersett). Everything in that page is Somersett or Caughin Ranch, ArrowCreek. Only aside from the top Main Menu.
3) Replacing of Main/Secondary Menu pages with new ones, adding sub pages to existing single pages.
SOME THINGS TO REMEMBER:
* Same Extension: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] --- BECAUSE THESE PAGES ARE ALREADY RANKING IN GOOGLE. WE'RE JUST UPGRADING IT. Adding Sub pages to the current page.
* If there are new extensions to be made within the Somersett page. (ex: [url removed, login to view]) Make it descriptive and easy to read so that Search engines can understand what the page is about. Make sure spelling is correct.
* In every page there will be a Main Image above the menu (homes for sale,about,pictures,) of the area (somersett,caughlin,arrow) and even the New Homes
Let me know if you have any questions.
P.S -- Due to tight budget, I'm only putting this project at $250 level. But If you do a good job, I will add $50-$90 extra to the winning bidder as a bonus.