- Needs to be in pure HTML/XHTML/CSS
- Search engine friendly ? MUST!
- Need it to look ?fresh? like a web 2.0 website. I like reflections in images.
Copy and paste current content to new site and if needed create buttons that match the site where needed
- This is a software selling site, so we need to make it also like we are a professional software company.
Site sells Microsoft Outlook Addins and Outlook related software
- Need it to be well balanced on Graphics and Text
- Need some emphasis on screenshots for new product announcements ? Need a separate page that acts as Home page but announces new released product.
Need to announce a new product for Microsoft Outlook ( in Beta Testing ? See below)
- Need to also have the ability to add other products as I release them to the site without killing the design.
- We always want main sections easily visible, like Home, Products, Download, Buy Now & Support
- Need an Home page, internal content page and a separate page that can be used on the home page for New Product Announcements? then when that is over switch back to the original home page.
- Need a button to announce ?Sign up for Beta Testing? maybe like a web 2.0 violator.
Need a form for users to fill out and email us the results. (will provide the form fields, you just make it work and look pretty)
- Need Other product related buttons or menu or tabs etc. You decide based on design. Similar to [url removed, login to view]
See our current site on what menu options we have. ? [url removed, login to view]
Sample Sites that we like
This list is only the sites we like, not saying that you have to design like it?just for reference of our taste.
- [url removed, login to view] - How they layout each feature with a nice screenshot.
- [url removed, login to view] - for header/tabs
- [url removed, login to view] - clean & fresh look
- [url removed, login to view] - Simple style
- All graphic files in native format. *.psd | *.ai, etc.
- All graphic files in compiled format. *gif | *.jpg, ect.
- All HTML Pages / CSS / JS files ect.
Please see attachment for cleaner version. Please provide mocks for approval before doing the whole site. Please ask any question you have up front, so that all involved are on the same page.