We want to create a very simple but nice/fresh elegant site to show a client's photo albums on flickr and videos on youtube.
Maybe we can use something like Wordpress or another blog software for this application or a CMS.
They want to have these pages:
1. Home page with latest outdoor activities done, with thumbnails taken from Flickr and descriptions of them. The right sidebar with the categories of activities (taken from Flickr) and a month/year filter where we see how many activities were done in a year or month.
2. Activities page: this will show 2 columns of activities, showing thumbail of photo plus description. On the right sidebar de categories as homepage.
3. Canyoning: small database of canyons in our area where we describe the canyon with text and photos. Like a blog article. We need to be able to add as many pages as we want
4. Caves: same as canyoning but with caves
5. About us: page to describe the group
5. Contact us: form
* An activity page will consist of Header (name of an activity), city/province where it was held, briefing of the activity (who went, etc, so we need some WYSIWYG editor to add these pages) This page will show all flickr photos from as thumbnails and Video thumbnails from youtube if there are any. The idea is to have activities like that.
** We need to be able to edit/add content to site.
This site should use Flickr API to show albums and collections of albums ordered my month/date, and show captions, descriptions and titles of photos. I think [url removed, login to view] can be used.
The idea is that this group goes out every weekend to do some adventures, and they want to be able to have this on their sites as if they were surfing with Flickr but showing photos on their site.
Same thing with youtube. This is easier I believe. They have certain videos. We need to be able to show these videos on their pages.
We also need to be able to search through the photos/site/caves/canyons.
Design in XHTML if possible. That would be all. Send me a message with sites you've done.